Make sure to click Save and Close
in the upper right-hand corner of the screen when exiting the course.
For best results, please use the Chrome browser. Support for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 has ended.
Please follow the steps given below to have the necessary settings applied in Chrome
1. Before starting the course, click on the 'Lock Icon' on top.
2. Check the status of 'Flash' and 'Pop Up And Redirects' .Select ' Allow' from the dropdown as their status.
3. Reload the page when prompted. If you get an error message click on 'Ok' and close the tab.
4. Also Click on three dots in top right corner of chrome . Go to Settings>Privacy and Security>Site Settings.
Make sure Flash & Pop Ups both are set as ‘Allow’.
5. Restart the course. Click on ‘view’ button in the course
6. During the course , you may verify if earlier applied settings are in place . You may check it by clicking on ‘Lock icon’ on top .
If the problem persists, send an e-mail to GEMS support by clicking here.